- Art Deco Lady Looking Left Bronze Mirror
- Fantastic, Coloured Cold Cast Bronze Plaque
- High-Quality Statement Piece for Art Deco
A stunning art deco deception of the traditional art nouveau period. An elegant, regal looking lady holding flowers with her hair tied up in loose curls, an intricately detailed hairpiece and a stunning purple gown. Inside a cost cast bronze decorative mirror, ready to be hung by the triangle hook on the back.
This piece of decor is a perfect piece for the art deco loving household.
It's made from painted cold cast bronze.
Dimensions: Height 19cm | Width: 18cm | Depth: 3cm \ Weight: 0.5kg
What is Cold Cast Bronze?
Cold Cast Bronze is a technique used for making sculptures. It involves blending bronze powders with a specially formulated resin to produce a material that is applied to the interior of a silicone mould.
The mould is then filled with the blend of resin and bronze powder and the sculpture is left to set.
The finished item has the same appealing look as a bronze sculpture with a cool feel and a heaviness about it.
Cold cast bronze sculptures are pieces of art produced for a fraction of the cost of solid bronze but carrying the same incredible detail and design.
Caring For Your Bronze Sculpture
From bronze horse sculptures to elephants, hares to dogs they are all cared for in exactly the same way.
- Dust your bronze sculpture with an untreated cloth or duster.
- Don't use any chemicals at all.
- If your sculpture is highly detailed or has tricky places to reach, use an artist’s paintbrush.