- Bronze Ballet Dance Sculpture
- A Brilliant Gift Idea for Aspiring Ballet Dancers
- Available in Bronze and Coloured
This is a gorgeous cold cast bronze ballerina sculpture that's perfect for the ballet dancer!
This sculpture is available with a coloured dress or in complete cold cast bronze.
Dimensions: Height: 14cm | Width: 15.5cm | Depth: 10cm | Weight: 0.58kg
What is Cold Cast Bronze?
Cold Cast Bronze is a technique used for making sculptures. It involves blending bronze powders with a specially formulated resin to produce a material which is applied to the interior of a silicone mould.
The mould is then filled with the blend of resin and bronze powder and the sculpture is left to set.
The finished item has the same appealing look of a bronze sculpture with a cool feel and a heaviness about it.
Cold cast bronze sculptures are pieces of art produced for a fraction of the cost of solid bronze but carrying the same incredible detail and design.
Caring For Your Bronze Sculpture
From bronze horse sculptures to elephants, hares to dogs all are cared in exactly the same way.
- Dust your bronze sculpture an untreated cloth or duster.
- Don't use any chemicals at all.
- If your sculpture is highly detailed or has tricky places to reach, use an artist’s paintbrush.